High growth scale up tech firm
- Excellent opportunity to join a tech firm that is scale up mode.
- Be the Data Engineer lead and design and shape the data platform for the business.
- Work directly for the Head of Engineering & Data.
Amazing opportunity to join this fast growing technology firm with their transition to a scalable and real time streaming data platform.
Work on the most modern data & cloud technologies.
What you’ll be doing
The successful Data Engineer will come on board to and will be responsbile for the design and build of a new data infrastructure on AWS including real time streaming.
When the infrastructure has been built this role will support the data scientists with productionalising machine learning algorithms and ensure that the infrastructure is in place to analyse the huge amounts of data generated by this company.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Exposure to Cloud Data Infrastructure, AWS preferred but any exposure to Azure, GoogleCloud, Oracle Cloud etc is fine
- Excellent SQL & Python development skills
- Exposure to Spark, Kafka, Flink, Storm or other real time data processing tools
- Solid communication skills
A competitive base salary of between £40K to £60K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package and a bonus scheme.
Excellent working environment in central Bath.
Flexible working available - initially 3 days a week in the office, but this can be reduced after 3 months if desired
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job