Our client is looking for a Data Engineer / Scientist to be responsible for developing and running prediction models processing large datasets with multiple structures including space-time, trees, hashes and graphs.
This role will require exceptional coding, data modelling and analytical skills as well as outstanding experience and talent in creating machine learning models with superior predictive power.
Data Engineer / Scientist Role and Responsibilities:
* Experience in quantitative analysis, data mining, and presentation of data to see how users interact with our core/business products
* Tracking and interpret user behaviour
* Partner with other teams to solve problems and identify trends to enhance user experience.
* Understanding ecosystems, user behaviours, and long-term trends
* Identifying levers to help move key metrics
* Evaluating and defining metrics
* Building models of user behaviours for analysis
* Building models to predict churn, product acquisition and overall performance
Skills of the Data Engineer / Scientist:
* 4+ years in relevant working experience
* Comfortable with big data stores (Google BigQuery, Amazon Datastores) and tools (including dynamoDB, elasticsearch, S3, SQS, Kinesis) or Spark / Storm / Hadoop / Kafka or Neo4. Comfortable with analytic platforms, e.g. Mixpanel, Amplitude
* Excellent knowledge of R, Python and SQL.
* Excellent analytical and project management skills
* An ability to work collaboratively with a multi-discipline team
* Experience in a similar role
Benefits for the Data Engineer / Scientist:
- 100% Remote Working
- 10% Bonus
- Excellent Career Progression.
If this sounds like your dream job, please submit your CV without delay. If this is not quite what you're looking for, please visit the Adria Solutions website to view all the roles we currently have on offer.
Data Engineer / Scientist - 100% Remote
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'