Data Engineer - Python – Property - Cambridge - £50k
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Data Engineer or Analyst with Python experience to join a large player in the property industry, who are based in the Cambridge area.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of data and systems engineering concepts to effectively integrate and analyse data to develop actionable business information deliverables.
Experience of building and maintaining data extraction, featuring processing is a must along with knowledge of writing Python code for production with libraries such as numpy, pandas or similar libraries.
A salary of up to £50,000 is available for the right candidate, along with opportunity to use the latest in technologies.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a Data Engineer for a company who offer great career prospects for the successful candidate.
Required responsibilities / skills:
• Experience with standard analytical reporting and programming languages (SQL, SAS, SPSS, SSRS)
• The ability to effectively integrate and analyse data to develop business information deliverables
• Solid software engineering background
• Knowledge of writing Python code for production with numpy or pandas
• Experience of working with large complex databases
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced SQL Developer, Data Engineer or Analyst with a vast experience of using Python.
Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence. CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
For a company in the property industry
Based in Cambridge