An incredible opportunity for a Senior Data Engineer to be part of a young and ambitious start up, that is creating state of the art technology, leveraging Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning.
The organisation is backed by a world renowned leader in the industry, and has already secured their next round of funding. They now require a seasoned Data Engineer to oversee all data engineering operations within the company, alongside the Head of Machine Learning and CTO. In principal you will have the autonomy to implement the latest in Big Data technologies and work with massive and diverse data sets.
They currently work with Python as their main programming language, AWS, Docker and Kubernetes, and are looking for experienced individuals to suggest the latest technologies and techniques in Data Engineering.
This is an opportunity to be part of the early stages of a fast paced and growing start up, leveraging new techniques in NLP and Machine Learning.
- Advanced Data engineering experience and exposure to Natural Language Processing technology
- Comfortable with a variety of tech: Spark, Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Go, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
- Exposure to massive data sets
- Experience of highly scalable and transactional applications
- An interest in Natural Language Processing is essential
- Good design and architecture experience
- Strong academics in a relevant field
Salary for Data Engineer:
£75,000 - £85,000(depending on experience) plus Equity options and partial remote/flexible hours
Nick Goodwin - Reqiva
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job