An exciting opportunity to work on a large scale data platform, using primarily Python, Scala and Big Data technologies in a DevOps culture.
An impressive organisation, focused on innovation, R&D and production, and advocates for deep learning, machine learning, computer vision, autonomous systems and much more. The research team now requires a Data Engineer focused on process, to implement Big Data frameworks and assist in the development of their large scale data platform using Python and Scala.
This would suit someone with advanced understanding of different software engineering paradigms, especially functional, extremely process driven and an excellent understanding of business strategy.
- Understanding of the full SDLC
- Advanced Software Engineering experience, ideally with Python and/or a Functional programming language, Scala, Haskell, F# etc.
- Exposure to Big Data frameworks would be ideal
- Knowledge of cloud services, ideally AWS
- Passion for data
- Strong opinions on the latest trends and tech
Salary for Data Engineer:
£45,000 - £75,000 plus stock options, Flexible working
Nick Goodwin - Reqiva
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job