Data Engineer- Fintech
Amsterdam - the Netherlands
60-80€ K a year
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an expanding fintech in the Netherlands.
You will be part of an innovation-driven team working on the front lines of financial technology. Together you will face challenges all the time!
The company is a data-driven research and analytics business and wants to use their data skills to make a difference.
- Working on several projects in a team of highly technical engineers
- Support data driven research of financial analysts
- Combine the best of finance, data and technology
- Design, develop, and test analytic models
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master's Degree or PhD in Computer Science
- Capable of architecting and implementing systems end to end
- Good experience designing big data systems
- Extensive experience with Hadoop or Spark and AWS
- Experience building data models
- Creative and flexible attitude
Highly competitive compensation that include base salary plus bonus and company car
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sophie ten Berge via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job