DATA ENGINEER - E-COMMERCE
A successful business in the E-commerce market, who is working with cutting edge technologies and operates worldwide. The company has large amounts of data and looks for someone who stays on top of things in this fast changing environment.
- Development of the data platform while using the newest tools on the market
- Process of terabytes of data from various sources
- Analyzing and modelling of data and usage of different database technologies
- Support of data quality with machine learning algorithms etc.
- You work closely with our BI, Data Science and DevOps teams and consult on Data Engineering requieries
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Passion towards working with data and databases e.g. Oracle, MongoDB
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Experienced with programming languages, ideally Java
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools are beneficial
- Working with cutting edge technology and development of the companies data team and vision
- Strong influence in the company's future
- Constant personal and professional development
- The joy of a great working atmosphere and social team events
HOW TO APPLY?
Directly on this page with the link provided. If you would like more information or have any
questions please contact Nina Kuehl at Harnham.
Data Engineer, Data Developer, Machine Learning, Database, Data Warehouse, Cassandra, Python, SQL, BI, Oracle, Java, MongoDB
- Machine Learning
- Data Engineer
- Data Warehouse
- Data Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job