DIGITAL DATA ENGINEER
UK ONLY (REMOTE-FIRST BUSINESS)
We are looking for a data engineer to act as a driving force for the implementation of GCP within a digital team.
This insurance company is looking for a data engineer with cloud experience to sit within the digital team and play a key role in their GCP migration. You will have access to a unique set-up with ownership over your own area of the business and exposure to innovative Google functions ahead of the wider market.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing big data solutions to meet the needs of key stakeholders
- Maintaining, standardising and revising engineering processes to enable continuous improvement
- Establishing a new digital, web data management and automation capability
- Providing functions for pipelines of data streamed to relevant teams
- Working on cloud migration projects in the Google tech stack
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Programming skills across multiple languages (Python, SQL)
- Working experience with a cloud technology platform (GCP, AWS or Azure)
- Commercial awareness
- Visualisation skills
- Excellent communication for stakeholder engagement and collaborative teamwork
- Experience with digital analytics beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
**Please note - unfortunately, this client is unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role**
Register your interest by sending your CV to Poppy Silverthorne via the Apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'