This is available as a CONTRACT OR PERMANENT ROLE. The Data Developer is responsible for the development of SQL scripts, stored procedures, SSIS packages within SQL Server to meet specifications.
Responsibilities and Duties for the Data Developer
- Ensuring that all defined quality procedures are followed throughout the life-cycle of the project
- Following technical standards and best practice guidelines.
- The Data Developer will be carrying out development, testing and documentation of software to meet customer requirements
- Proactively reporting issues, technical or schedule related, in a timely manner
- Taking part in reviews of documents and code reviews.
- End to end testing and validation of healthcare data flows and processing from source system to client's products
- Responding to helpdesk and Jira calls to ensure customer satisfaction, within SLA where applicable
Essential Skills for the Data Developer
- Good understanding and use of all Microsoft Office products
- SQL development experience essential.
- 2-4 years previous experience in a development role.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High standard of written and spoken English.
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle.
Please contact me to discuss the permanent opportunity and salary range.
- Sql Server