I have a client based in Rickmansworth who are looking to hire a SQL Reporting and Data Developer with exposure to SSRS, SSSI, and SQL.
They are looking to offer a salary up to £55,000 for the right candidate plus bonus, extensive holiday allowance, and an option of a company car.
The successful SQL Reporting and Data Developer would work closely with the Development team to help enhance two of their key databases. This would include analysing business requirements, developing reports & dashboards, and providing technical support across the board.
Reporting and Data Developer Skills/Experience
- Strong SQL language skills utilising best practise and providing optimal performance for production software
- Good knowledge of Data Relational concepts, data design
- Developing and maintaining Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Indexing
- Experience developing reports and dashboards of business views
- Identification, Design and development of data sources
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services / SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience of Sybase would be preferred.
If this Reporting and Data Developer opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV along with references and salary expectations and I will aim to contact you this afternoon to discuss further.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job