Position: Data Developer – (Big Data, Hadoop, Alteryx, Hive)
Location: Central London, (zone 1)
Start date: asap
Role type: Contract
Duration: 6 months+
Our client is an award winning & thriving International Plc based in Central London who require a dynamic Data Developer – (Big Data, Hadoop, Alteryx, Hive) to work on a group wide greenfield project. Based in their prestigious HQ this exciting opportunity requires candidates from a Plc/Blue-chip background.
The Role as Data Developer – (Big Data, Hadoop, Alteryx, Hive)
- Develop and implemented sales forecasting algorithm using Alteryx.
- Applies data analysis and data modelling techniques, based upon a detailed understanding of the corporate information requirements, to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (e.g. Entity descriptions, Relationship descriptions, Attribute definitions).
- Participates in the development and maintenance of corporate data standards.
- Support stakeholders and business users to define data & analytic requirements.
- Work with the business to identify additional internal and external data sources to bring into the data environment and mesh with existing data
- Story board, create and publish standard reports, data visualisations, analysis and presentations.
- Develop logical models for new company structure
The Data Developer – (Big Data, Hadoop, Alteryx, Hive)Candidate
The client is seeking somebody who is dynamic, engaging, has strong stakeholder management skills, is self-motivated and can work independently. In addition to excellent communication skills (written/verbal), you must have gravitas and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to specify and develop in one or both of Alteryx or Rapidminer, or similar.
- Data reporting and analysis
- Data analysis and developing data standards
- Ability to specify KPI dashboards at a logical level and specify physical implementation using Tableau or Qliksense
- Continuous improvement of Data standards and their associated production needs
- Enhanced analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to analyse, understand and explain complex requirements
- Excellent oral and documentation skills, with an ability to precisely define guidance, policies and instructions
- Ability to assist with the production of detailed functional/technical specifications
- Ability to work independently bridging between a range of stakeholders
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Data Developer – (Big Data, Hadoop, Alteryx, Hive) role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job