Lead Data Scientist
Broadgate Search are looking for a Data Scientist to join an innovative data science team.The team does a lot of applied research with high-dimensional, structured and unstructured data, utilising a variety of machine learning models in the fields of consumer credit risk, affordability and financial inclusion.
As a successful Data Scientist, you should be highly analytical, and have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills. A passion for learning and sharing knowledge on new models and techniques with the team is also a must.
· You will be working in a fast paced, agile team, collaborating closely with the engineering and credit risk teams and our project managers to deliver insights across multiple partnerships.
· You will be building and improving upon complex models of consumer behaviour and credit risk.
· You will research patterns and trends in proprietary and public data sources to provide a more complete picture of consumer credit risk.
· You will continuously evaluate model performance across a multitude of financial products and demographic segments.
· You will contribute to the ongoing development of core products including our Interactive Virtual Interview, risk engines and analytics platform.
· You're a collaborator with dedication and willingness to learn and adjust in a fast-paced working environment
· You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in science or maths, and have extensive hands on experience applying statistical methods and techniques.
· You have hands on experience applying machine learning in a commercial environment.
· You have at least 5 years of professional experience in a technical field.
· You have at least 2 years of professional experience as a data scientist in a commercial
If you are interested to find out more please contact Sam Luxton
- Credit Risk
- Machine Learning
- Consumer Behaviour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job