We’re offering a fantastic opportunity to become a Data Curator and learn about the UK’s most ambitious companies and the ecosystem that supports them - all while working with a small, friendly team in the centre of Nottingham.
You’ll be entrusted with populating Beauhurst with high quality data for clients in finance, government and academia to name a few. These clients use our data to gain insights about the most transformative elements of the UK’s economy and make important decisions such as:
- Which investors to approach and companies to fund
- What world-beating technologies should the UK develop
- What companies to partner with and research new innovations
For this varied and challenging role, we’ll give you training on the following responsibilities:
- How to identify and profile ambitious companies who aim to be the best in their fields through rapid growth and cutting edge innovation
- What companies funds, investors and accelerators are backing and why
- What company/funder/university websites, social media, financial documents and official reports to comb through to get the right information
You’ll be great if you:
- Love data and like to research complicated events and subjects
- Are interested in innovative, high-growth companies
- Learn quickly and have the confidence to make independent, educated judgement calls
- Have a great personality and a sense of humour
- Are diligent and meticulous
You’ll have a degree in any subject - our team have a wide range of backgrounds and you don’t need expertise in finance or business, as we’ll teach you everything you need to know. We want candidates who:
- Have excellent writing and communication skills
- Learn quickly and can make educated judgement calls based on data
This is not a data science role, so coding experience and skills are a bonus but absolutely not essential.
Perks & Benefits
- Fantastic culture - you’ll be welcomed into a fun, quirky and intelligent team, committed to seeking and supporting personal development
- Nottingham city centre office - with great pubs, restaurants and travel connections
- Flexible hours
- Great company social life - Friday drinks in the office, regular events and free lunches
- Matched Pension
- Substantial Share Options scheme so you can share in the company growth that you contribute to
- Company events - both with the Nottingham and London offices
If that all sounds up your street, then we'd love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'