Are you the Data Coordinator we’re looking for?
We are looking for an experienced data coordinator to provide support to the Trust.
East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust provide services to the local community to around 500,000 people, with the regional cancer centre supporting around 2 million people. They provide care to the community with an annual budget of around £350 million and more than 5,000 staff.
Would you like to be part of a Trust that value, recognise and celebrate staff members? Who work as a team to provide a high-level service? If yes, East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust is the place for you.
We have long term placement opportunities available for a data co-ordinator available at Lister Hospital, Stevenage.
Responsibilities will cover several areas such as;
- To maintain good relations and communication with other disciplines and departments
- To comply with national, local and other Trust policies and procedure
- To actively participate in own personal development and the advancement of the job role, by taking part in annual appraisal
- Ability to use computer systems.
- Input data onto National Cardiology databases – currently MINAP, BCIS, Heart Failure and cardiac rehab – and others as required
- Ability to extract and analyse patient clinical records; use judgement to translate information if needed
- Ensure data inputted is accurate and participate in annual National audit of data completeness
- Provide the Trust and Stroke and Cardiac Network with accurate timely information via the databases
- Liaise with the creator of the database to report any problems that arise with the system in a timely fashion, suggest changes to the database it appropriate
- Develop an excellent understanding of the cardiac databases and demonstrate its use to other people
- Data collection for the purpose of research and audit under supervision of the clinical team
- Organise the data collection of all MI patients to produce an MI Register spreadsheet on a monthly basis, updating and maintaining this as appropriate
- Use PAS to establish accurate details for the databases, maintaining patient and clinically confidentiality
This role is full-time, Monday to Friday 8:00 – 16:00 or 9:00 – 17:00.
Do you have the following skills …?
- Previous administration and data entry experience is essential
- Previous experience working in a healthcare setting desirable
- Lorenzo experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent timekeeper
- Flexible approach
- Smart appearance
- Good knowledge regarding services provided by the hospital
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: –
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance
- Support when you need it – 24/7 365 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don’t have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 126,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible working options and long-term placement opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'