Data Coordinator required to work in Borehamwood.
Please note this position is covering maternity leave for 8 months.
My client is seeking a Junior Data Coordinator to join their team. My client provides insurance policies for a number of different industries.
- To load and maintain customer policy and premium data
- Responsible for validating changes/requests, investigating the root cause through analysis and communicating to the business
- Coordinating mini projects
- To log all new requests sent to the group email address within the agreed SLA
- You must have good coordinating skills.
- Data Input knowledge
- You will need the following skills:Ability to work to deadlines, to prioritise own workload. A flexible and positive attitude, the ability to communicate effectively and to have the ability to work on own initiative
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'