A vacancy has arisen for the position of Data Coordinator in Preston
My client is currently looking to recruit a highly organised Data Coordinator who possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills and has the ability to prioritise tasks within a very busy environment.
This is an extremely varied, challenging and demanding role with priorities changing on a daily basis dependent upon the needs of the business. Duties will include:
- Data reporting
- Improving and implementing excel data systems
- Managing social media
- Implementing new electronic systems for collaboration / shared information
- Collating and reporting monthly and quarterly for contractual requirements
- Assisting and training other on new systems
- Setting up electronic forms
- Maintain databases
- Automating data collation and reporting
- Improving basic IT skills for frontline staff
- Managing the electronic staff rosta system
- Working as part of administration team to include general admin tasks, phone calls, supporting meetings with minutes
- Supporting team holidays so cross training on other processes
Candidates must have previous experience, together with Advanced Excel skills as the role will require you to devise and collate reports and be able to formulate them accordingly.
In return the client is offering a fantastic package incl. free on-site parking, subsidised meals, 28 days holiday, pension scheme and the opportunity to work within a genuinely warm and friendly environment.
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job