Parkside Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a client based in Hampton. Your role will be to provide data administration and analysis to a local school.
This role is Part Time to Full Time: Starting on 30 Hours a Week, Term Time: 34 weeks a year (plus 3 weeks) with a possible requirement to expand to full time of 37.5 per week.
Consideration may be given to applicants looking to work fewer weeks.
Who would you be working for?
Working for our client, you will be working for a local school based in Hampton.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting will all aspects of data
- Share, present, format and distribute data/information when requires
- Provide back up support in emergencies
- Prepare and maintain the following:
- Pupil Assessments
- Academic Reports
- Pupil Tracking Data
- Entrance Examination Data
- Advise and train staff on software (SIMs and other software) when required
- Maintain and upgrade all course and curriculum data
- Liaising with third party/stakeholders when required (support and teaching staff, external bodies and agencies such as Capita)
- Complying with Data Protection Policies and relevant school policies and procedures.
Who are you?
Great employees make a great company!
- Someone with proven experience providing administrative support within a school or academy
- Someone who has good working knowledge of SIMs Software
- Someone who is happy to go through security clearance or is security cleared
What's in it for you?
- Salary: £28,000 to £31,000pa (full time equivalent) depending on experience
- Working during Term Time Only
- Company Pension Contribution
- Free Lunches
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- No work over Christmas
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Parking on site
- Use of swimming pool at specific times
- Internal School Fee Reductions
How do you apply?
If you are interested in this position, don't hesitate in clicking the apply button! If you are not ready to apply yet but would like an informal conversation to find out more about it, please contact Darshan Shah at Parkside Staines!Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Data Coordinator