This role is responsible for ensuring the company is compliant with GDPR regulation and so requires someone who has extremely good attention to detail, great analysis skills, and excellent IT skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with GDPR regulations
- Monitoring the data flows between EDI, Netsuite and other systems
- Recoginising opportunities to improve current flow of data and documenting
- Running reports to monitor data changes
- Data cleansing activities
- Monitoring the CRM system and it is also compliant with GDPR
- Providing software training to new employees including Netsuite
- Helping to train up data administrators to ensure data quality
The successful candidate will have the ability to become a Netsuite expert user, and some experience with an ERP system, have excellent communications skills both written and spoken, with the ability to teach others in the team effectively.
This role is offering up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
Please apply online to directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to discuss further.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job