Data Controller Full Time or Part Time - Surbiton, Surrey
£12 - 15 per hour
We are working with one of our oldest clients, a firm of mortgage brokers and financial advisers who are looking for a Data Controller to join their extremely busy financial services business. This is a brilliant opportunity for a motivated and committed individual.
The role is to manage all data processing essential for an IFA firm and the ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to identify and resolve issues. This role is focused on data recording, monitoring and analysing and advanced Excel is essential.
· Monitoring/recording/analysing business data for financial business
· Monitoring/recording/analysing data required for essential business tasks e.g. fee reconciliation, FCA reporting
· Understanding and development of existing data software
· Implementation and operation of software in business processes
· Implementation and improvement of data processes and systems
· Deliver analysis and reports to support decision making
· Support management with Management Information demands
Skills and Person Specification:
· Numeracy, analytical thinking and attention to detail
· Advanced Spreadsheet Skills and highly IT literate with good system skills
· Strong analytical skill and the ability to interpret financial data
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work across multiple functions
· Book keeping/Accountancy back ground ideal
Part time hours and flexibility available.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job