Data Compliance Manager
Data Compliance Manager GDPR - Hailsham, East Sussex
We are currently recruiting for a Data Compliance Manager to join a friendly firm in Hailsham, East Sussex. You will have experience of working with different data sets, methods of storage and reporting, with developed interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with different levels and skill sets within the business. Reporting directly to one of the Directors, you will also have a methodical and organised approach to planning implementation and record keeping.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To oversee the transparency, accountability and record keeping compliance of data held in the business; ensuring all data is held and used in a manner that ensures compliance with GDPR and any other relevant legislation.
- Working with colleagues across the business, maintain and support data handling in line with the changing needs of the business and its stakeholders.
- Working with the appropriate managers across the business, review system permissions, ensuring all staff have the correct access to relevant information.
- To advise on data protection impact assessments across the business.
- Working with the appropriate managers across the business, oversee collection of permission documentation e.g. code of conduct, use of images, data sharing.
- To periodically review and update current policies, processes, documentation and reports recommending changes in line with good practice and / or changing legislation.
Salary and Benefits:
The salary for this full time role is £28,000 dependent on experience
Benefits to include 30 days holidays plus bank holidays. Pension plus other benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job