Data Compliance Advisor - 12 month maternity leave cover
Your new company
Based in Sidmouth, this charity is one of the largest in the UK. They are looking for a Data Compliance Advisor for a fixed term period of 12 months to cover maternity leave. An Employer of Choice, this role is within the Governance Department with a view to start immediately.
Your new role
Your responsibilities & duties will include:
- Support of the Data Compliance team in order to establish, develop & coordinate information
- Compliance with the Data Protection Act & General Data Protection Regulation
- Assistance with policy library
- Provision of advice on data protection
- Organise impact assessments Investigate data concerns
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to possess the following:
- Exceptional knowledge of GDPR and the Data Protection Act
- Production of reports for management
- Excellent communication, organisation & planning skills
- Management of key stakeholders
What you'll get in return
You will work for a reputable company that is recognised as being a market leader within the industry. You will receive an extremely competitive salary have flexible working hours and days and join a growing and successful company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Data Protection Act
- HR Coordinator
- Advice and Guidance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'