Our clients based in Horley are seeking a Data Collector and Analyst to join their Operations Team.
The role will be a Full Time, Permanent role with lots of benefits and progression opportunities within the Company!
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the collection of data within a strict time frame
- Proactively liaise with internal and external parties
- Take ownership of tasks and use initiative
- Arranging successful site visits for manual data collection
- Investigating and resolving appointment anomalies
Previous experience/ Skills:
- High standard of communication skills (both written & verbal)
- The ability to coordinate and liaise professionally
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think laterally
- Good organisational skills
If this role sounds of interest and you wish to find out more details, please give one of our consultants at Specialist Recruit a call or email us your CV.
Thank you for taking the time to read this brief job description. A consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Data Collector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job