Do you have a good eye for detail?
Are you organised, efficient and able to work without direction?
Our client, based in Buckingham, is looking for a Data Cleanser on a temporary basis for up to three months to support with an additional work load.
Position: Data Cleanser
Hours: Office Hours, Monday to Friday
Salary: £10 per hour
The job will involve…
- Reading through documents, checking for any missing information
- Obtaining and filling in the missing details
- Tracking any detail that was missed from documents
- Keeping the documents organised and categorised in the correct format
- Completing any additional tasks as requested by the line manager
The right candidate will have…
- An excellent eye for detail
- Good MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Be able to work on own initiative without direction
- Be self motivated
- A good standard of verbal and written communication skills
- A reliable approach to working.
Experience working in higher education
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.