Data Cleanse Administrator - Work from home
Data Cleanse Administrator
6 months temporary
Work from home
Responsible for improving the data quality in the Opus Corporate customer portfolio which will drive efficiencies in monthly billing cycles and improve the accuracy of invoices and support in minimising customer queries and overdue payments.
- Provide dedicated cleansing support for Operations to improve the quality of the data held in the Opus Energy customer management and billing systems.
- Working into the Operational excellence team who are dedicated on supporting the data cleanse activity
- Executing data cleanse activities on the Opus Energy portfolio, as defined by the cleanse management function
- Comparing data held in the Opus Energy systems with external sources, including proactively obtaining relevant data, and correcting any discrepancies
- Executing data analysis on the Opus Energy portfolio to identify and size data quality issues
- Potential for some limited interaction with customers to help rectify data quality issues
- Producing status reporting relating to the cleansing activity
- Providing input into data quality reporting produced by the cleanse management function
Previous experience (preferred):
- Experience in working with customer data in an energy supply context
- Knowledge of the retail gas and electricity market in the UK
- Data handling and manipulation, including data entry into corporate systems, and data comparison between different sources
- Experience in engaging with customers
- Production of analytical reports, summarising complex information into coherent key points for stakeholder consumption
- Production of status reports, summarising progress on activities against plan
- MS Office, including MS Excel
- Well-organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic telephony and email skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'