Data Centre Operations Engineer
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20,000 - £23,000 Plus Overtime & On-Call, Private Healthcare, Free Broadband, Pension, Service Holidays, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, Flexible Working, Free Beverages, Refer a Friend Bonus (£1,200)
Our client is a specialist provider of data centre, cloud, connectivity and voice solutions. Due to ongoing growth, they’re looking for a Data Centre Operations Engineer to join them in Leeds.
As a Data Centre Operations Engineer, you will:
- Ensure the smooth running of the Data Centre
- Complete due diligence checks of the operating infrastructure
- Make sure that colleagues are following best practice
- Carry out data cabling and patching
- Monitor DC power
- Highlight faulty PDUs and arrange replacements
- Set up equipment racks
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- Electrical and cabling experience, ideally experience of working as a data centre engineer
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A proactive approach
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical mindset
Qualifications in CDCT or HT copper cabling would be beneficial to your application.
Our client is eager to hear from individuals with experience as a Data Centre Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Cabling Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, Technical Infrastructure Analyst, Data Centre Technician or Technical Support Engineer.
What are the benefits?
- Great development programme, including thorough induction and extensive on-the-job training
- Opportunities to progress your career
- The chance to increase your skills through internal and external training courses
- A friendly, fast-paced environment to work in
- All the support you require to succeed
- A relaxed dress-down policy with branded polo shirts included
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Data Centre Operations Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: Shifts between 8:00 - 18:00, Monday - Friday
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job