This job has ended. Find similar jobs.

Data Centre Engineer - Sheffield

Posted 18 April by IntaPeople Easy Apply Ended
Data Centre Engineer - Sheffield

Server Decommissioning / Refresh Project
3-4 months initially but potential for extensions up to a year.

£175-225 per day & Travel Expenses - starting within 2-3 weeks

We are very urgently seeking 2-3 Data Centre Server Decommissioning Engineers who can help with a Server Refresh project that is scheduled to run for 1-2 years in total.

You will spend 80% of your time in Sheffield on the client side data centre but there will be some expenses travel to sites in Barnsley, York and Leeds for the remaining 20% of your time.

If you have previous Datacentre based experience and are comfortable shutting down servers, de-racking, packing them and maintaining spreadsheet documentation of all the equipment coming out then we'd love to hear from you.

You may also help provide assistance with cabling, labelling and you will also be helping to rack, stack and power on etc so this role is at the more physical end of the spectrum rather than very technically focussed.

You'll mainly be working with X86 Machines and HP based servers

We feel this role should be commutable from Sheffield, Manchester, Doncaster, Barnsley, Nottingham and Scunthorpe

"The services advertised by IntaPeople are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business"

Reference: 34941934

Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.

Report this job