Data Centre Engineer - Cabling & Patching
Financial Services client has a requirement for a Data Centre Engineer who has solid experience in large complex Data Centre environments. The successful candidate will be accomplished in cabling and infrastructure installation and also extremely comfortable with patching.
This will be an initial 6-month contract with the opportunity to extend.
Knowledge and experience required
- Large Data Centre experience
- Cabling and patching experience
- Server and Switch installation
- Fluke testers or similar for both fibre and Copper Testing
- Co-ordination/planning and installation of infrastructure moves and changes
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration
- Patch Management
- Data Centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job