Data Centre Assistant Manager - Northwich
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large nationwide group of companies whose reputation is unrivalled within their marketplace.
Their Data Centre is now looking for a technically minded and people-orientated Assistant Manager to monitor day to day processing, assist with technical faults and to develop a long-term and successful career with the company.
With an annual turnover exceeding £1 billion, you'll be joining a company that continues to grow through acquisitions and the high-quality service they provide their clients. They are a business that prides themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees. They currently employ over 4,500 highly motivated and friendly people across the country.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be offering technical support to the Service Centres and external system users. This is a crucial role within the business where you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the day to day operations and assisting with technical faults or problems
- Providing excellent customer service and advising on how to solve technical problems
- Investigating errors and omissions within the processing of electronic transactions and managing their resolution
- Analysing the business systems and their performance and implementing changes and improvements accordingly
- Investigating ledger and payment transactions and ensuring that all transactions are secure and present
For this opportunity, you should be a from a technical IT background with excellent customer service skills. You should also be:
- An energetic people-person with great communication skills
- Determined, organised and customer-focused with a can-do attitude
- A good team player with excellent problem-solving skills and initiative
- Professional and able to work under pressure
- Experienced with an AS400/iSeries-based system
As an Assistant Manager, you will receive a generous package including:
- A starting salary between £40,000-£50,000 (depending on experience) supplemented by a lucrative annual bonus linked to your performance
- Optional membership of the company pension scheme, plus free life cover
- Free on-site parking and free lunches in the on-site canteen
If you think you have what it takes, submit your application today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job