Gi Group Doncaster are currently recruiting for Preparation and Data Capture Clerks on behalf of our client; a well-know, establish and expanding company on the outskirts of Rotherham.
We are currently recruiting for two roles on behalf of the client; Preparation Clerk and Data Capture Clerk on an ongoing temporary contract.
Working 6am to 2pm, Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week).
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Letter Opening
- Filing of documents
- Data Input
Working 6am to 2pm or 7am to 3pm (fixed shift), Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week).
Duties include but not limited to:
- Scanning documents on a large scale using an industrial document scanner
- Opening and sorting of post
- Accurately monitoring and checking documents that have been scanned
- Required to do data inputting when necessary.
- The right candidate will have a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Methodical approach to work.
- Able to work quickly with high levels of accuracy in a fast paced and reactive environment in order to meet business demands.
- Will be computer literate.
- Previous experience within scanning/data entry or production is desirable.
Due to the nature of the business, candidates will be expected to pass a credit check and a Scottish Disclosure (DBS) before starting work. You may also be required to take a typing test.
If interested; please apply via this advert.
For more information; please call Gi Group Doncaster and ask for Jessica or email your CV to Jessica-Kate.Patterson @ g i g r o u p . c o m.
- Data Entry
- Document Preparation
- Data Capture
- mail opening