Annual Salary Equivalent: £17,974
Duration: until 13/07/2018
Working Hours: 37 hours
We are looking for Data Administrators in the Newport area who are available immediately. We want candidates who are hard working, analytical and data driven to join a really excited company.
Successful candidate will need to pass a police background check before starting.
Description of requirement:
What we do
Our main responsibilities are collecting, analysing and disseminating statistics about the UK’s economy, society and population.
About the Division
Business Data Operations Division (BDOD) is a division in the company which is responsible for data collection and validation for a wide range of annual, quarterly and monthly business surveys.
Data Capture Officer
These posts will work in an area that is responsible for the provision of an accurate and timely data capture service for their business surveys.
• Opening, sorting, distributing, scanning and keying all returned standard business
replies using the in-house processing system
• Adhering to strict operational guidelines/standards and survey deadlines
• Quality assurance of outputs
Relevant Skills and Experience:
• Keyboard skills / computer literacy
• Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
• Experience of fast computer keying (data capture)
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to carry out verbal and written instructions
If you are interested in this position please apply online today - we will be shortlisting on Friday 9th March 2018
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business