Data Cabling Engineer
Must be an experience Excel Cat6 terminator and be able to terminate 100 points per day
We are looking for data cabling engineers with previous experience in a technical role. The engineer will be responsible for installing data cabling. Site location is in Lewisham
Experience, must haves
• Onsite installation of data cabling projects
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team
• Must be able to terminate CAT6 modules and plugs
• Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies relevant to the role
Candidates will need to be able to take clear instruction from our technician onsite who will require them to terminate the cable, test and plug in a new hub, which will then need to be cross checked with our technician, whilst working within a live apartment.
• An excellent understanding of health and safety practice
• Experienced at the safe and correct use of ladders and other access equipment
Site requirement is Full PPE, High Vis Jacket , Goggles, Hard hat, Hard boots, Gloves
ECS or CSCS health & Safety card required.
The engineer will need to purchase a covid test before entering the site, these can be obtained at a chemist. The successful candidate will need to provide proof of negative test results before starting work. We will cover the cost that should not exceed £120.
Date of commencement Monday 22nd February 2021
Rates £120 per day
- Structured Cabling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'