We are currently seeking data cabling engineers to support our client on various projects. To be considered for this role you will need to have a strong background as a cabling engineer and hold a valid CSCS/ECS Card and Asbestos Awareness, an IPAF would be beneficial but not essential.
You must have experience in:
- Installation of CAT5e/6/6a/7
- WIFI Surveys, Installations and maintenance
- Router/Switch Installation
Skills and Experience
- 3 years+ of cabling experience
- A full UK Clean Drivers Licence
- A valid ECS/CSCS Card
- IPAF 3a & 3b
- Own hand tools and full PPE
- Reliable, with a positive and proactive attitude
- Customer facing
To be considered for the role you will need to apply with an up to date CV and provide two references.
If you have not received a response within 5 working days then your application has not been successful.