MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To process and prepare client supplied data for the creation of personalised stationery for statutory elections and electoral registration mailings. This must be in a format suitable for the production process.
To assist in organising local authority projects acting upon specific instruction from client and giving advice where necessary.
- Processing of client supplied data and preparation for Royal mail.
- Responsible for the preparation of live personalised proofs.
- Preparation of print files for production and creation of print specifications.
- To develop and maintain a good understanding of the company’s services and products that are relevant to the
Business Sector, including the terminology and processes that relate to those services (e.g. printing, enclosing, online services, legislative requirements and best practise).
- To adhere to all service standards, policies and procedures (e.g. ISO9001, ISO27001).
- To comply with the data protection regulations, ensuring that information on clients remains confidential.
- To work collaboratively with other departments and staff, identifying business improvements with your Sector and Department managers.
- To administrate and organise own work to ensure that it is accurate and meets quality targets, reasonable deadlines and reporting requirements.
- To develop and maintain the project management methodology and procedures of the department/company.
- To work closely with the Sector Manager to support the aims of the department/company.
- To contribute positively and constructively to departmental meetings.
- To work in a manner that facilitates a positive and supportive team dynamic,
- To implement the health and safety policy and procedures, ensuring that all practices and procedures are undertaken in accordance with a healthy and safe working environment and that all staff (including temporary staff) for whom you may be responsible are aware of their responsibilities in respect of their role, monitoring data and recommending action as required.
Data Delivery Executive
- Process data using internally developed systems; set up and maintain data templates for the various products.
- Produce live data proofs and Client Data Reports, for approval with the client.
- Gain an expert knowledge and understanding of the data required for the local authority projects, produced by the various software suppliers work with.
- Gain an expert knowledge of Royal Mail products and specifications.
- Manipulate data on an adhoc basis when data does not conform to the expected parameters.
- Convert client-supplied data to a standard format suitable for use as a source by various Mailsort and mail merge software as appropriate to each individual election or mailing
- Work with LAT members regarding the layout of artwork, especially where personalised lasering is concerned
- Client Services
- Data Analysis
- Data Preparation
- Online Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job