Data Assurance Analyst
Are you a data integrity genius, interested in data processes and social action?
An incredible, government-backed organisation focused on the benefits of social action are looking for a data assurance analyst to join their growing team. Sitting within the Compliance and Quality Assurance unit of the organisation, as the data assurance analyst you will be working closely with the data assurance lead, making sure data management best practices are being followed. You will benefit from an incredible working environment, picturesque office space, and the autonomous and progressive nature of the role.
- Would oversee data quality reporting for the client's network, to offer consistent monitoring of data integrity
- As the point of contact for the supply chain, you would oversee liaison with the supply chain's POC for data assurance
- You would be working closely with the Salesforce project team, to understand data validation rules
- Involves taking charge in documenting data assurance processes, to ensure data quality reporting is centralised and aligned to the network
- Will be at ease reporting on large data sets within Excel, to conduct bespoke quality reports
- Will have commercial experience using a CRM system, Salesforce or similar, to hit the ground running
- Would have demonstrable commercial experience looking at data quality and integrity, to ensure a strong understanding of the technical aspects of the role from the start
- Will be comfortable with stakeholder engagement at all levels, to work seamlessly cross-departmentally acting as a POC for data quality enquiries.
If this sounds like a dream opportunity for your next career move, click apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"