Up to £85k plus excellent benefits
Working nr Swindon, in beautiful brand new offices, floor to ceiling windows and a space that provides an excellent working environment!
Flexibilty with home working
Our well established client is looking to bring a Data Architect to be responsible for the architecting of enterprise wide data warehouses and data integration platforms.
This is an interesting, varied opportunity where you will make strategic recommendations on new and emerging technology whilst also remain 'hands on'. You will get into the detail of the designs and manage a small but growing team of architects and review their work output.
The Data Architect will own all high and low-level designs (relational and dimensional) of conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts.
You'll be actively encouraged to take professional qualifications, and understand industry trends.
The Data Architect will have the following skills/experience;
- Proven Architectural experience in regulated environments
- An understanding of the following tech;
- ETL related tools (SSIS, Talend or Informatica etc)
- Cloud based infrastructure (AWS or Azure)
- Data reporting Tools (Cognos, BusinessObjects etc
- Able to competently write and tune SQL Queries
- Used to working in Agile
- Demonstrable involvement in data models, database design, data analytics and data reporting
- Proven experience of developing High Level and Low Level Designs
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy
Please get in touch for more details on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'