Data Architect - Six Months - Southampton - Up to £400 per day (Inside IR35)
Data Architect needed to work with Senior Data Architects, Project Managers and Operations/Engineering experts.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Considerable experience in UML modelling in Sparx Enterprise Architect
- 5 years plus of working as a Data Architect
- Demonstrable experience in modelling for highly configurable software applications
- Experience of automating model-driven transformations of logical models to physical models
- Experience transforming from logical models to physical JSON schemas
- Ideally experience of modelling geographic data and GIS, in particular Esri software
- Experience in defining mappings/transformations between data models
- Ability to plan, define, estimate and manage the delivery of work packages using the above experience
- Familiarity with version control software such as Subversion and Git
- Excellent communication skills and the flexibility to respond to different programme demands
If you're the Data Architect for the role get in touch ASAP!
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job