Up to £60K+ Car Allowance + Package + Fantastic Benefits
Working nr Swindon, in beautiful brand new offices, floor to ceiling windows and a space that provides an excellent working environment!
Our well established client are looking to bring a Data Architect to design new solutions for developments projects that also meet wider 'Enterprise' requirements. You will produce data models and data flows, identify change opportunities that support a more data driven culture and liaise with onshore and offshore development partners.
This is a great, varied opportunity to learn and develop, you'll be actively encouraged to take professional qualifications, and understand industry trends.
The Data Architect will have the following skills/experience;
- Proven experience of capturing Data Requirements within a Data Architect position
- Significant experience in a development environment
- Strong experience in Data Modelling - conceptual, logical, and physical
- Business facing with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels across the business
- Analytical, articulate with the ability to understand and convey often complex concepts.
- Relational SQL and an understanding of Integration Tool
- Production of Technical Design Documentation
- Detailed knowledge and experience of the development lifecycle, ideally both waterfall and agile.
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of fantastic benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, company car/car allowance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, annual bonus scheme and bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
Recruitment Partnership are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy
Please get in touch for more details on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job