Are looking for an exciting new career opportunity that offers a dynamic working environment and a healthy work life balance as well as career progression?
Our client is a leading financial services organisation who have ambitious plans to refresh and optimise their technology landscape over the coming years to support a critical change journey.
In this role as a Data Architect, you will have the chance to be part of a small but growing architecture team where you will have responsibility for the design and delivery of the enterprise data landscape.
This a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to step into an Architect role from your current role which maybe that of a Data Manager or Data Lead.
- Lead all new data initiatives, analyse data requirements, design database solutions and migration approaches
- Build framework to ensure data integrity across all IT Systems (ERP, CRM, BI, Data warehouse, external interfaces etc.)
- Build and maintain Entity Relationship Models, Data dictionary, taxonomy to aid data traceability
- Be an advocate of data security principles and lead the design/implementation of appropriate security practices around the protection of data
- Be an active contributor of the Data Governance Working Group influencing the adoption of data standards
- Develop key performance measures for the data integration and quality by working with BI team
- Support third party data suppliers in developing specifications that are congruent with the Enterprise data architecture
Key skills/experience required
- Proven experience in implementing Business Intelligence and Data warehouse platforms, Master data Management, data integration and OLTP database solutions
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices around data architecture
- Technical background in SQL, MySQL, SSRS, OLAP, SSIS, Cloud storage with strong data manipulation capabilities in both on-premise and cloud environments
- Implementing data solutions across hybrid (cloud, on premise) data platforms
- Experience in logical and physical data modelling, data normalisation, data security, metadata management and Entity mapping tools such as Erwin etc
- Experience in contributing to enterprise data governance framework to document the processes clearly
- TOGAF knowledge
- "data architect" "data manager" "lead data"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job