Up to £105,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Other various benefits
To be consider for this role you must have experience in Data Architecture in Financial Services.
My client is a leading management consultancy who require a Senior Manager/Senior Data Professional with experience in working across data architecture, business intelligence, data management, data analytics in Banking.
The information management team advises clients in both business intelligence (Inc. BI & Information strategy, Enterprise BI & analytics solutions and BI organisational design) and data management (Inc. data architecture & data management, master data management, data modelling, data warehousing, data governance and data quality). Their Banking Business Intelligence team focuses on enabling clients to optimise the use of their data to deliver on their business strategy. The successful candidate will be working with a broad range of top tier clients (Retail, Corporate and Investment Banking) adding value using data and technology to solve their business issues.
This team are known for providing industry-leading advice and strategic guidance to blue-chip clients in the finance industry with regards to Data Architecture. They have clients across; Capital Markets, and Investment Banking.
The successful candidate will have some of the following skills:
- Solid experience in investment banking Market Risk / Front Office trading environments
- Investment banking product knowledge and experience of front to back trade flows, business process and controls
- An in depth understanding of Regulatory capital requirements for banks (Investment Banking / Retail)
- Experience in market risk management processes and frameworks including governance, risk appetite, limits, identification, measurement, monitoring, reporting, supporting data and infrastructure
- Banking Data Warehouse, Insurance Information Warehouse, Financial Markets Model and BI Solution
It would be beneficial if they also had experience in one or more of the following areas: Credit, Market Risk Management, Basel II/III , Solvency II, FRTB, BCBS Principles for Effective Risk Data Aggregation & Risk Reporting.
With key market propositions; in Data Management, Data Systems and Architecture, and Data visualisation, this team prides itself on delivering the best of breed solutions. You will need to have a demonstrable ability to manage clients, excellent interpersonal skills, and strong technical abilities combined with business acumen, this is a type of environment that an ambitious and creative mindset will thrive in. This company, and team promote people based on merit and offer generous packages and bonuses.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job