My client is an award-winning outstanding consultancy based in central London, they are a data company helping brands collect, analyze and activate their data across paid, earned and owned channels to increase their marketing ROI and improve customer acquisition and retention. Offices in Paris, London, Hong Kong, New York and Shanghai, Switzerland and now Singapore. They were named the data company as they are one of the fastest-growing tech firms in Europe, thanks to its unique technology approach combining talent with software and service expertise.
About the position:
As a Marketing Cloud and Data Architecture expert, you will be in charge of helping the local consulting team design Cloud-based data lakes for the purpose of improving our clients’ marketing performance. You will translate the client’s business requirements (marketing & IT) into technical specifications. You will facilitate the production of technical design documents in close collaboration with Engineering, Data Quality experts, Data Science and Consulting teams. As the local technical expert, you will be the first point of contact to answer technical questions from the consultants and support them for client workshops and training. The position is based in London, but short travel periods are expected for client delivery.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Work with the team and client teams and customers to design the technical architecture for the ecosystem of marketing tools (Google Analytics 360 Suite, DoubleClick Suite, Data Management Platforms, Tag Management Solutions, Adobe Marketing & Analytics Clouds, CDPs, etc.) in order to enable the implementation of new consumer experience & media use cases
- Work with our engineering and data quality teams to fully specify data processing pipelines (database schemas, integrity constraints, delivery throughput) for use case activations
- Work with our Data Science team to scope and check typical machine learning and AI project requirements
- Work with the UK team to help deliver the different projects to reach the highest level of satisfaction
- Ensure ongoing projects’ success by being the principal stakeholder of their monitoring and performance
Skills and experience:
- Experience in IT or marketing related projects
- Initial experience on a cloud-based project (as a technical project manager, developer or architect)
- Good understanding of public cloud products, especially GCP and AWS
- Significant experience on leveraging digital data in the Cloud for marketing activations
- Great communication skills and at ease with both marketing and IT teams
- Client-facing experience for detailed technical specifications discussions
- SQL and Python experience
- Fluent English
-Offering a competitive Package £60,000-£70,000 plus benefits
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'