Data Architect - Contract - Remote
One of IT Bods leading clients are looking for a Data Architect to build, optimize and maintain conceptual and logical database models.
- For this role, you should know how to analyze system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data. Hands-on experience with SQL and Oracle is also required. Ideally, you are familiar with predictive analysis and data visualization techniques using relevant tools (e.g. Tableau, D3.js and R.)
- Ultimately, you will develop database solutions to ensure company information is stored effectively and securely.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Develop database solutions to store and retrieve company information including the conceptual design, logical data models and flowcharts
- Install and configure information systems to ensure functionality
- Analyze structural requirements for new software and applications
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
- Optimize new and current database systems
- Define security and backup procedures
Skills & Experience
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Analyst or similar role
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
- Expertise in SQL and Oracle
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, D3.js and R)
- Proven analytical skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
If you are interested in hearing more about the Data Architect (Tableau, D3 & R) please click on the link to apply
- Data Architecture
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'