Data Architect - AWS - Manchester - Homeworking
Data Architect with excellent AWS experience along with tools such as SQL, SSIS & AWS to join a leading organisation based in Manchester. This is to lead the data architecture, a team of 3 Data Engineers & help a wider data team to help in the transformation to a fully integrated cloud data warehouse. You must have a good foundation in AWS (Amazon Web Services), setting up data lakes and have the ability to design and plan forward to where they go with data
- Experience in leading a team of Data Engineers / BI Developers
- Previous experience of driving an AWS, cloud-native data warehouse and architecture
- Work with ETL tools such as SQL, SSIS, AWS Lambda, Python etc.
- Microsoft BI stack, including SSIS, SQL Server and Power BI
- Comfortable with data warehouse concepts, including Kimball methodology
- Experience with visualisation development using tools like Cognos, SSRS, Power BI or Business Objects
- Have a passion & enthusiastic attitude towards development, business intelligence and data science
My client offers an excellent flexible working policy including working from home. As the Data Architect, you will be leading architecture & building dataflows into a data lake & data warehouse from a wide range of sources as well as helping to steer the development of efficient data structures that will enable sophisticated analysis and data science. You shall be at the forefront of the AWS work, driving this from day 1. Some of the duties include:
- Architect the data warehouse and data lake for the cloud.
- Lead a team using Agile Kanban workflows to safely code, review, test and deploy solutions, using source control to manage changes.
- Manage the DevOps processes for Data and any tooling that guides the processes.
- Design and build with an AWS-based BI stack, including Lambda, Redshift and Matillion.
- Design and build connections to APIs, flat files, databases and data streams to our data lake (ELT).
My client is offering a starting salary of between £70,000 - £100,000 + Benefits including home working
To apply, press apply now or please send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com
Alternatively please connect with me on LinkedIn
Keywords: Data Architect - Cloud - SQL - AWS - ETL - BI - Manchester
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Data Architect - AWS - SQL
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'