Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Government Regulator to recruit for a Data and Web Content Analyst/Administrator based in Central London.
The role is temporary, initially until the end of May 2018 and paying £12.95 per hour PAYE.
The main purpose of the role is to administer and provide support for the main database system used by staff in order to ensure the effective use of the system within the organisation as well as the accurate input of information and improvement of management information.
- Administer and support the system including any integrated online interfaces
- Carry out high level system administration functions including granting system permissions and maintenance of active accounts in the system
- Flag up anomalies, find sources of error and reduce risks of re-occurrence informing relevant parties
- Provide customer service and act as a central point of contact for user queries regarding the use of the system
- Support data analysis and reporting for internal or external stakeholders within the team's SLA's
- Undertake a wide range of technical excel data manipulation relating to collation and dissemination of data coming from different databases
- Experience of data integrity checks and updating
- Experience of report production
- Good track record of managing own workload
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to achieve results within tight deadlines
- Proven experience of using MS Excel for data manipulation
- Experience with CRMs or other databases; in particular a rudimentary understanding of principles
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this advert for consideration!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.