Axon Moore is currently representing a leading Retail brand located in Manchester City Centre who are keen to expand their finance team with the appointment of a Part Qualified Finance Analyst. Reporting to senior management this would be an ideal opportunity for a part qualified candidate who is looking for a challenging role in which they can get exposure to various aspects of accounts.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Producing and reviewing monthly management accounts, including transactional analysis and forecasting against business plans
• Liaising with the Financial Control team to ensure accurate accounting, identifying risks & opportunities and providing insight to decision-makers
• Business partnering, providing appropriate insight and challenge to help drive performance
• Weekly/Monthly/quarterly performance reporting, including trend analysis
• Development and periodic production of reports that support the accurate invoicing of clients
• Reviewing invoices and comparing product prices back to the appropriate source data
• Reconciling purchase prices of products and product margin to protect profitability
• Establish data sources within the business and extract the disparate buckets of data from various system sources and store in a secure environment.
• Ad hoc analysis to support the wider team as projects arise
• Analyse the data trends and statistics to establish ineffective or inefficient business or system processes
• Translate statistical data into easily-understood graphical formats
• Applying commercial understanding to reporting & analysis, aligning to delivering business priorities
To apply for this role, candidates must;
- Be CIMA/ACCA part qualified
- Have experience working within a busy finance environment
- Have strong excel skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'