The Gekko Group provide field marketing solutions for leading technology and lifestyle brands throughout the UK and Ireland. We are looking for an Insight Director to lead and manage our Data and Insight Team in Newbury.
As Data and Insight Director you will manage and co-ordinate our Data & Insight (D&I) team who are responsible for meeting our brands and the business reporting requirements to highlight the value of the Gekko Group services and strategic insight for our customers. Reporting in to the Managing Director you will ensure delivery of accurate and insightful reports to all client and ensure business requests are met. Gekko are seeking an individual who has current team management and data & reporting experience and keeps abreast of the latest trends in this.
As Director your responsibilities will include however will not be limited to:
- Manage and co-ordinate the D&I team
- Read and review data to provide factual analysis that can strategically lead the business forward
- Create intelligent and informative written reports and strategies to be used across all accounts
- Ensure robustness of data integrity and Gekko’s integrity as a trusted source of insight
- Work to support new business development with insight including presenting
- Support the marketing of Gekko research for PR purposes
- Create quantitative and qualitative questionnaires to identify data and gather insight
- Research and understand brands in the industry to demonstrate awareness and benchmarks
- Client communication across all platforms
- Promote the current and/or any new services from the D&I team to clients enabling us to better support customers
- Develop new approaches/ strategies across D&I to better service customers in the future
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- Team management
- Confident presenter including to clients
- Strategic thinking and analyst
- Microsoft Office experience including advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in SQL reporting services are beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and creative mind-set
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Proactive approach
Located at Gekko’s offices in Newbury and occasionally in the field your role will offer you the opportunity to develop your skills and demonstrate your creativity and leadership.
To join our winning team, apply with us today.