Data and Customer Service Coordinator - One year FTC
Data and Customer Service Coordinator - One year FTC - Staines - £23k
Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor with strong data management skills keen to gain experience within an established global business?
This is an exciting role for graduates or similar experience level to gain experience in a coordination role that will take you further towards your goals.
This role would suit a Graduate in Maths, Business, Economics, engineering, statistics or a similar degree with logic focused modules with exceptional communication skills.
You will be responsible for ensuring that procedures and quality controls are being adhered to.
You will also be required to support the analyst team with various production and analytical tasks, ensuring that client problems are resolved.
- Maintenance, updating and creation of product and process information.
- Provide first class customer service to internal and external customers to troubleshoot and resolve product issues.
- Liaising with suppliers and internal departments to find root cause and provide a solution to client.
- Logging faulty products.
- Research the quality of data and create effective reports.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience working on internal CRM systems and able to pick up new technology quickly.
- Demonstrate understanding of compliance and data management.
- Degree equivalent or similar qualifications.
- Analytically minded and ability to problem solve.
- Small close knit team within a global business.
- Modern offices with café / bistro on site.
- Hours - Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm, Friday 8am - 4.30pm.
- Full training provided on internal systems and industry recognised management systems.
Please get in touch ASAP for immediate consideration. Only candidates who are deemed suitable in experience will be contacted back due to high response levels, however your details will be retained for other suitable job opportunities. Should you NOT wish us to retain your details then please do state this clearly on your application.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"