Reputable non profit organisation based in Central London requires a Data and CRM Officer that will support and coordinate the data management requirements for a broad variety of data applications and websites.
The Data and CRM Officer covers a wide range of tasks, liaising with all levels of the organisation. All this important data requires to be managed affectively and securely with a high level of adaptability and professionalism.
Working with the Head of IT and the wider team, the Data and CRM Officer will maintain and support data systems and applications, ensuring efficient implementation, and that systems and policies are in place to control data security, archiving, and management.
The post holder will participate in the development of the CRM system for effective data management processes.
The Data and CRM Officer will monitor and manage the organisations contact lists and mailouts, taking a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Other responsibilities will include dealing with enquiries from the website users and carrying out data cleaning and de-duplication tasks to ensure high standards in data integrity.
- Proven experience of working in a data management role is required
- Experience of MS Office applications such as Excel/Access and databases systems such as SQL Server is required
- Experience of Data Reporting Tools and Microsoft Dynamics CRM is essential for the position
- Understanding of data security and data protection is required
- Any experience of Microsoft SharePoint, and other Office 365 tools would be advantageous but not essential for the position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues from across the organisation with a range of technical abilities
- Ability to work in a team or individually with excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills
As an employer of choice the organisation offers an extensive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary package of £35,000 negotiable on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Competitive 10% Contribution Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexibility around working hours
- Data Analyst/CRM Analyst/Data and CRM Officer/Data/CRM
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job