Polkadotfrog are currently recruiting a Content and Data Analyst for our growing client in central Cambridge.
The appointed candidates main responsibilities will be to process regular statistics reports, compile client reviews and produce ad-hoc reports. You will work with other members of the team to credit/modify bespoke reports for clients and update the accompanying documentation.
You may also be required to assist with other Technical Support tasks.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that client reviews are performed to agreed deadlines
- Reviewing client’s data and content
- Assisting with search optimisation
- Review of content for knowledge gaps
- Regular statistics reporting for a range of clients.
- Ad-hoc report requests
Skills and Experience
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Clear written English
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of Internet Technologies
- Experience of SQL preferred but not essential