Data and Communication Report Administrator
25 days holiday + bank holidays increasing up to 31 days, Yearly Company Bonus, Free Parking, Healthcare, Company Outings , Company Discounts, pension + more.
Due to a retirement, a rare opportunity has arisen to join a busy, vibrant and successful local business. This is a varied role in which you will have a 2/3 month handover but then you will manage this unique role collaboratively and within a small team environment, but you have full control of your role, managing this independently.
You will manage data coming through to this department and produce various reports in order to claim back large sums of amounts owed. There is a fair amount of communicating with various departments and sites via the telephone to gain and chase for information or chase for a payment owed. Due to the number of reports you are regularly maintaining and producing there is also a organised amount of paper work that you will maintain
- Reading weekly status reports and transferring this information to your spreadsheets in order to keep figures up to date and accurate.
- Manually calculating amounts and using formulas on Excel to calculate and cross reference figures.
- Producing and maintaining a number of Excel reports on a weekly and quarterly basis
- Chase clients for monies owed
- Liaise with numerous sites across the UK to obtain missing figure information required
If you feel you have the following qualities this role will be ideal for you:
- Excellent Excel Skills and able to use formulas
- Organised and methodical
- Strong attention to detail
- Accurate with your numeracy skills and able to calculate large sums
- Excellent communication skills
- If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.