Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
Holiday: 25 days + Bank Holidays
My client is looking for an experienced and organised Data and Analytics Manager to lead the effective collection of clinical, consent and patient reported data, and assure our ongoing provision of quality data through innovative data curation and data analytics processes.
We are looking for someone who is organised, methodical and motivated, has proven numeracy and accuracy skills, and has a structured problem solving approach and a can-do attitude. The team is small and needs to work closely in support of each other (as well as in support of clients), so good interpersonal skills and communications skills are essential.
You must have significant experience in advanced data management, ideally within a healthcare setting, especially the world of hospitals, clinicians and pharmaceutical companies that we support and engage with.
Candidates should have relevant data and technology experience, an understanding of data protection and an appreciation of supporting potentially non-technical end users. This role will be directly involved with the Hub project, working in at the leading edge of data curation, integration and linkage with outstanding data specialists across the UK.
The Data and Analytics Manager will work closely with the Clinical Lead for Data Integration and the Academic Lead as well as the CEO. Our clients are mainly hospital trusts and our specialists are medical clinicians (doctors), so exposure to the medical world is helpful but not necessary.
- Experience in advanced Data Management (Minimum 5 years).
- Desirable - Experience in Management (Minimum 2 years) - Managing and supporting (data/analytics) staff to deliver results.
- Datasets management - Maintain and update as required the master version of the core Registry dataset, map the Registry dataset to other datasets as may be required.
-Data Reporting - Plan for and produce the analysed data required for reports for key stakeholders, leading the curation and design of the main data warehouse to be able to make these available in increasingly short timescales
- Perform any ad-hoc or additional curation or statistical analysis that may be required, using SQL, Excel, SPSS, R or any additional statistical software the Registry may adopt.
- Relevant data & technology experience and understanding.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Delivery focused in meeting deadlines
- Planning and liaising with top clinicians/consultants/surgeons and other leads within the healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of IBD (Inflammatory bowel disease)
This role will be based from the Epsom office and is not a remote working position. You will be working within a small team and at times you will be expected to help out in other areas within the business.
- Degree-educated with a strong result in a relevant subject (e.g. Mathematics/Statistics,Pharmaceutical science degree, Biostatistics).
-A higher degree, further education or formal training in the management, curation and analysis of structured data is highly desirable.
If you feel that your skill set fits this role then please APPLY immediately. Full job description and person specification can be sent upon applying.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'